Entry Visa Services to Egypt
4 December 2018
All you have to learn about Egypt e-visa
With Egypt being among the preferred travel destinations, as well as a large number of business opportunities, it is vital that the Visa process to be made easier.
The e-Visa for Egypt is an online travel authorization developed for citizens that want to visit Egypt for vacation. This system speeds up the application procedure to get new visas. The vacationers can choose between a single or multiple-entry visa for Egypt, in accordance with the duration of your trip.
You are able to obtain this Egypt e-Visa without going to the embassy, just thru an online application. This completely new procedure was enforced by the Egyptian authorities.
Egypt Visa requirements
There are a few requirements that the travelers ought to take into account in order to be able to acquire the Electronic Travel Authorization to enter Egypt. Listed here are the most crucial ones:
- You must have a valid passport which will not expire for around 8 months.
- Only 7 countries are visa-exempt: Malaysia, Bahrain, Hong Kong, Oman, Saudi Arabia, Kuwait, Lebanon, Macao, and the United Arab Emirates.
- Please be aware that there are many types of visas, so you should find out if your nationality is qualified to apply for the electronic visa or for the one to have on arrival.
- Once you’ve got the verification that you are able to apply for an online visa, make sure you complete the online form without mistakes.
- Use your credit or debit card to pay for the fee.
- A main page of your passport is required, so be sure you have a scan or picture of it to publish.
- Once you get the online visa you have to print out a copy of it to present it to the Egyptian border.
What you should pick between a single-entry visa or a multiple-entry visa
Whether you are submitting an application for a Visa on arrival or e-Visa, you need to decide on its type. Based on how you planned your trip, you can make the best choice:
Single-entry Egypt Visa
This type allows a 1 month stay and are valid for 6 months, starting off the issue day. When touring with a group, one person can apply on the internet for all of the tourists, but each of them ought to accomplish and also sign their own forms. This does not apply for guardians or parents, who will sign the applications for their kids.
If you intend to visit the Sinai Red Sea resorts for 15 days, you can do so with a visa-exempt stamp you have on arrival. Bear in mind that you will need a single entry Visa throughout the country, though.
If you are just passing through Egypt and it will require less than 48 hours, you don’t need to get a Visa.
Multiple-entry Egypt Visa
In case you decided to take several travels to Egypt, you need to get the multiple-entry one. By doing this you could leave and come back as you want. This type of Visa can’t be acquired on arrival, so you should apply for it beforehand. It will enable you to stay for Thirty days maximum throughout a 90 day period, containing multiple entries.
In the event you made a decision to work in Egypt and are in need of a long-term visa, first you have to have a multiple-entry one. This will ease your way to apply for a work permit and get back whenever needed.